Consistent with the mission, 值, and goals of Loyola University 新奥尔良, its prudent fiscal management, and its commitment to equal employment opportunity in employment, the staff of the 人力资源 Department strive to:
- Recruit employees of the highest quality, employing them on the basis of skill, 经验, 教育, 培训, character and merit;
- Provide the environment, resources and encouragement for employees to have the opportunity to develop spiritually, professionally and personally;
- Promote a culture that is student-centered and develops the whole person;
- Demonstrate “cura personalis,” care and respect of each individual, through employment practices that reflect a belief in the human dignity of each person;
- Promote a culture that recognizes and 值 diversity; and
- Provide compensation, 好处, 识别, and a work environment that helps attract, retain and motivate high-quality employees.
The Department of 人力资源 supports the teaching and research mission of Loyola by developing, implementing and administering 人力资源 practices and programs that will attract and engage the highest quality employees and support them in the achievement of their contributions.
Find out more about current job opportunities with the University and how to apply.
Federal Work-Study is a federal financial aid work program funded by Loyola University and the United States Department of Education.
Loyola University administers this program in accordance with the laws, 联邦法规, and instructions issued by or on behalf of the Department of Education, as well as its own institutional policies.